Thursday, April 2, 2009

Day three

Today I was less sore than on the previous days, so I take that as a good sign. I hope that means that my body is healing and getting stronger. We focused on the chest muscles today, which meant lots of variations on push ups. Push ups are not my strong point. It seems like I have a lot of weak points, but that is why I have to go to boot camp! I wussed out and did those half pushups, balancing on my knees instead of my toes. I am hoping to be able to do real pushups over the next four weeks.

I am getting a little frustrated over not losing any weight the last couple weeks. I realize this is my first week of boot camp but before this I was working out on the Wii Fit. Plus I have been following Weight Watchers exactly to the letter. I am hoping that my body is just going through a bit of shock (and bloating from it being that point in my cycle) and my weight loss will be jump started soon. I know that being healthy isn't just about the numbers, but it is so much better when you can see some progress. I will give it another week or so and see if I need to change diet strategies.

No comments:

Post a Comment