Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Day Five

Today the weather was beautiful!! 50 degrees with a tiny little breeze. So much better than yesterday!! Boot camp was extraordinarily difficult today, I think the trainer was making up for the half hour we lost yesterday. It was another "chest day", which meant lots of various push ups. I actually saw improvement since our last "chest day", but it was still very challenging. In between push up exercises we had to do cardio exercises across the parking lot. It varied from skipping, side stepping, grapevine, running backwards, high stepping, and sprinting. When we got to the sprint I pushed myself as hard as I could, and at the end of the parking lot I felt a sharp pain in my right quad. Great, I thought, I pulled a muscle. I didn't say anything to the trainer because I am already the worst in the class, I didn't want to be the complainer too. I backed off a bit, and promised myself that if the pain got worse, I would say something to the trainer. I finished the day without any major problems. I don't think I pulled anything, I just think my legs are incredibly sore. I have been stretching all night, I hope I feel ok tomorrow. The last thing I need is an injury, I am finally starting to feel some progress. Still no weight loss, I really hope to see a loss on Friday when I have my weigh in. I keep reminding myself to stay positive.

No comments:

Post a Comment