Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Day six

Today was another gorgeous day, which always makes exercising more enjoyable. It was "back day" although most of our exercises worked the arms and abs. They must indirectly exercise the back or something. My quad didn't hurt today, but my right calf started to burn. I've heard that if your back is misaligned, or if your "step" is wrong that over time you can injure yourself. I'm beginning to think that I could have some kind of misalignment. I've had problems this week with my right leg, and I have a history of right shoulder pain. Or maybe I'm just out of shape and getting older. Who knows. I think I will ask the trainer about it tomorrow just to be safe. Otherwise it was a pretty great workout. Oh by the way, I still really hate running.

No comments:

Post a Comment