Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Day two, part one

I woke up this morning and I felt pretty good. My butt and thighs were pretty sore, but I felt like it was a victory soreness. I stretched some more and went on with my day. I wondered what it was going to be like to workout when I was so sore.

I didn't get to find out. Well, not really. The reason this is called "part one" is that camp was canceled today. It was snowing and the wind chill was 26 so the trainer cancelled. We are going to make it up on Friday so technically Wednesday will be day two of boot camp. Don't worry though, I didn't waste the day. I spent an hour on the Wii Fit - I know, not the same as boot camp, but it was activity. (and believe it or not there are some great exercises on there that can make you just as sore as boot camp!)

Just a note on my diet, I am still using Weight Watchers to watch calorie and fat intake. It may not be perfect, but it does work and it gives me a way to keep a handle on what I am eating while allowing for me to splurge once in a while. For now I am not going to eat my extra "activity points" but that may change in the future if I feel I need more energy.

1 comment:

  1. Yay Kristin!! I'm impressed! I would be right there with you dying on day one. I am so out of shape and need to do something about it! So props to you for getting started! I can't wait to hear more about it! Hopefully, it will motivate me to start! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete